成果報告書詳細
管理番号20120000000912
タイトル平成23年度成果報告書 アジア域内における物流CO2 削減プロジェクト組成調査~ホスト国での運行管理システム構築とMRV 対応型クラウドアプリ開発~
公開日2012/12/19
報告書年度2011-2011
委託先名日本通運株式会社、富士通株式会社、株式会社 日通総合研究所
プロジェクト番号P11013
部署名京都メカニズム事業推進部
和文要約 アジア諸国では経済成長に伴って交通・物流需要も増大してきており、運輸部門からのCO2排出削減が大きな課題となっている。また、交通量とともに交通事故も増加してきており、安全運転の普及浸透も大きな課題となっている。これら諸国へは日系企業も多く進出しているため、安定かつ高品質の輸送サービスを確保する上でも、安全・エコドライブやトラック事業者の管理・経営高度化が求められている。
 このような状況から、昨年度調査においては、デジタルタコグラフとクラウドコンピューティングを活用したエコドライブの普及によるCO2削減の可能性について取りまとめた。今年度調査はこの成果を受け、1.二国間オフセットメカニズムにおけるクラウドMRVアプリケーションの開発および試験運用、2.ホスト国政府機関との共同による制度設計およびロードマップの作成、3.プロジェクト実施に向けたファイナンス・スキームの構築、の3点を主な内容として、それぞれの取組みを実施した。
1.二国間オフセットメカニズムにおけるクラウドMRVアプリケーションの開発および試験運用
 CO2排出量の算定法については、昨年度調査において提示した内容を、関連するCDM方法論の改定内容をもとに改めて精査した。捕捉方法が課題となっていた燃料使用量のデータは、燃料タンクに装着する燃料計を開発し、デジタルタコグラフ車載機とともにテストフィールドの車両に導入した。これにより、CO2排出量算定に必要なデータはすべて自動的に収集されることとなった。
 また、車両で捕捉されたデータからCO2排出量を算定するMRVアプリケーションを開発し、クラウドサーバーにおいて試験稼動を実施した。さらに、テストフィールドにおける導入試行結果をもとに、プロジェクトの適格性基準の方向性を導出した。
2.ホスト国政府機関との共同による制度設計およびロードマップの作成
 昨年度調査において、域内各国のうち最も積極的な姿勢を見せたベトナム交通省道路局と連携し、ハノイで2回のワーキンググループを開催して、ベトナムにおける普及の方向性について協議を行った。また、ベトナム側関係者6名を日本に招聘し、関係団体との意見交換、ドライバートレーニング施設の見学、運行管理の現場見学、デジタルタコグラフのデモンストレーション見学等を実施した。
 ワーキング等では、ベトナムサイドからCO2削減や安全運転に対する本技術の有効性、および関連法規制や認証制度や安全・エコドライブによるCO2削減とトレーニング・マネジメント組織の設立の必要性について言及があった。また、ベトナムで実際に走行しているトラックを対象にパイロットプロジェクトを実施し、そこでのCO2削減効果をもとにベトナムへの普及方策を進めていくべきとの意見が提出された。これらを踏まえ、ベトナムにおける制度面の改革、ドライバーや運行管理者の研修、BOCMが機能し始める際の運営主体の設立等について、それぞれ短期、中長期の取組み課題として提示した。
3.プロジェクト実施に向けたファイナンス・スキームの構築
 ベトナムのトラック運送事業者の多くは、小規模事業者・個人事業者であり、デジタルタコグラフ導入の初期投資負担に耐え得ないものと想定されるが、ベトナム金融機関の融資対象とはならない。日本の金融機関がファイナンスを行う場合には、JBICを含むシンジケート団を形成すること、現地金融機関が窓口となること、ベトナム政府の保証を得ることなどが必要となる。このような条件を前提に、車載機のリースによる調達、割賦販売による調達、担保付貸付を受けた上での車載機の購入、のそれぞれについて、想定されるスキームを検討した。
英文要約A) Development and test-run of MRV application
While testing applicability of our M method in accordance with AMS-III.AT framework, test survey for calculating CO2 emission reduction conducted in South China by installing Digital Tachograph (hereinafter : DT). This test run can concluded that fuel consumption was improved from 4.47km/l, toward 4.70km/l, representing that 5.15% improvement, equivalent to 4.84% improvement for CO2 emission reduction. However it is important to point out that only 70% vehicles could contribute to fuel saving/CO2 reduction. In other words, if remaining 30% vehicles had been able to succeed in cutting CO2 emission reduction to some extent where 70% vehicle had performed, it would have been possible to rise to 8.52% of CO2 emission reduction. This implies that training is critical issue for CO2 emission reduction.
B) Institutional framework development and road map formulation
Since DT installation leads to achieving safety and eco-driving, some kind of "certification" would be an incentive for business activity for transporters. Considering Vietnamese situation that the small scale of local operator is numerous and their finance resource is not enough for DT installation, it seems difficult to make severe obligation that shipper have to entrust their transportation to DT installed vehicle (or certification holders' vehicle). In this regard, collaboration of legal framework and non-legal/voluntary institutions seems effective for institutional development.
In order to materialize DT installation in Vietnam, our study team drafted a roadmap what tackles should be available and necessary. Our road map prioritizes to formulate pilot project and some supplemental program as short range target. After the confirmation of DT's effectiveness through pilot project, middle/long rang program should be taken it into account in order to diffuse the DT system in Vietnam.
C) Finance scheme
According to our finance simulation, Project Internal Rate of Return (the "PIRR") of the test run is calculated as around 25%, so we can find certain profitability in the project. Additionally it is assumed that PIRR can be developed up to 47.9% by perfecting implementation of Eco-driving training. Another issues to promote financial situation, are 1) to set up higher rate for purchasing CO2 credit, 2) to reduce initial expense, or 3) to offer better borrowing condition. In order to reduce initial expense, it is effective for Vietnamese Government to give grants or subsidies for purchasing DTs as well as to formulate better borrowing condition.
ダウンロード成果報告書データベース(ユーザ登録必須)から、ダウンロードしてください。

▲トップに戻る