At the NEDO FORUM, an exhibition of NEDO’s achievements was held over two days, comprising the General Session and the Technical Sessions.
The exhibition featured initiatives in the energy sector that NEDO has been injecting effort into since its establishment, such as projects related to solar cells and wind power generation. It also introduced a variety of projects and the latest results achieved in the area of industrial technology, including robots developed through ventures.
- CIS integrated circuit and module (for research)
- Crystalline silicon solar cell module (S290)
- Cross-sectional model of 2MW windmill blades
- Wastewater treatment equipment that utilizes power-generating microorganisms
Fast-growing algae, Botryococcus
Left: Hydrogen dispenser
Right: Compressed hydrogen container for automobiles
Fuel cells Left: 5kW industrial fuel cell system
Center: Portable fuel cell Right: Domestic fuel cell system Ene-Farm
Left: GaN substrate synthesized at the beginning of the project
Right: 6-inch GaN substrate
- Model of clean diesel engine
- Display demonstration of a sheet modeled to be thin, lightweight, and bendable
- High brightness and high output blue laser module
Personal mobility WHILL Model A
- Disaster response crawler unmanned investigative robot
- Multi-rotor for disaster investigations
- Microgravity environment cell culture equipment (Gravite)
- Blue dress made using "spider silk"
Applications of carbon nanotubes:
Print transistor, O ring, actuator, etc.
- Partial model of 16-inch RO membrane