Upcoming event: Smart Community Summit 2017
March 27, 2017
NEDO and Japan Smart Community Alliance (JSCA) will co-host “Smart Community Summit 2017” at Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center) on June 8 and 9.
Latest topics related to energy system in Europe, US and Japan will be reviewed at the key note lecture. The conference will bring together leading experts from around the world to share their thoughts through presentations and panel discussions focusing on the three following themes: Addressing the rapid growth of PV, New opportunities in energy business and Prospect of electricity business models in emerging markets.
It will be a valuable opportunity to gain the latest information on a smart community. Please join us at the Smart Community Summit 2017.
The registration and the program details will be available on the below website.
- Date: June 8 - 9, 2017
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center) Conference Tower Reception Hall A
- Registration Fee: Free (Prior registration is required)
- Organizers: National Research and Development Agency New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) and Japan Smart Community Alliance (JSCA)
- Supporter: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), Global Smart Grid Federation (GSGF)
- 【Thursday, June 8】
|10:30 - 15:15||Keynote Lecture||The latest overview of energy system transformation in the world|
|Session 1||Countermeasures for PV
- Features of Japanese direction for renewable
- 【Friday, June 9】
|10:00 - 16:30||Session 2||New Energy Business Players
- The new ways of business represented by aggregation of DER
|Special Lecture||Smart Grid in Latin America, Opportunities and Challenges|
|Session 3||Energy Demand and Smart Community Projects in Emerging Markets
- Necessary actions for the new entry of Asian countries
- Simultaneous interpretation (Japanese - English) will be provided on both days.
- Please note presentation content is subject to change without notice.
Please register from the below website.