Upcoming event: Smart Community Summit 2018
May 11, 2018
NEDO will host the Smart Community Summit 2018 at Tokyo International Forum on June 13.
The 2018 conference will focus on “Realizing the Renewable Energy Best Solution” and provide information on the latest trends in power system control technology, a major issue accompanying the widespread use of renewables. The conference will also bring together leading experts from around the world to share their thoughts through presentations and panel discussions on international EV trends and changes in the energy industry the EV shift will bring about.
It will be a valuable opportunity to learn about the outcome of NEDO’s smart community efforts as well as to obtain the latest information on the development of smart cities and communities worldwide. Please join us at the Smart Community Summit 2018.
The registration and the program details will be available on the below website.
- Date: June 13, 2018
- Venue: Tokyo International Forum Hall B5
- Registration Fee: Free (Prior registration is required)
- Organizers: National Research and Development Agency New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) and Japan Smart Community Alliance (JSCA)
- Supporter: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
|10:00 – 12:05||Session 1||Perspective of Renewable Energy Introduction Beyond the Limit of Grid: Measures to tackle challenges caused by electricity deregulation and increased adoption of renewables|
|13:25 – 15:30||Session 2||EV Values and Possibilities in the Grid: How will the EV shift revolutionize the energy industry?|
- Simultaneous interpretation (Japanese – English) will be provided.
- Please note the presentation content is subject to change without notice.
Please register from the below website.
Smart Community Summit Japan 2018 Secretariat
|TEL||+81-120-203-530 (Weekdays 9:00 – 17:00 JST)|