Poster Presentation Award Winners
IRED2014 Good Poster Award
P3-3 Probabilistic Forecasting of Spatial Average Irradiance Based on Reliability of Grid Point Values of Numerical Weather Prediction
Takeyoshi Kato (Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Nagoya University, Japan)
P1-1 IEC61850-7-420 Based Information Model of Virtually Aggregated Distributed Energy Resources
Eri Isono (Transmission & Distribution Systems Division, Toshiba Corporation, Japan)
P7-1 Demonstration of the Smart Grid at a Commercial Building in City of Albuquerque
Kimio Morino (Institute of Technology Shimizu Corporation, Japan)
IRED2014 Poster Award for Young Engineer
P3-1 A Comprehensive Method of PV Prediction based on Significant Factor recognition
Yingfei Gong (Tsinghua University, China)
P5-1 Economic Analysis of Flexible Reserve for Large Penetration of Renewable Energy
Yuji Hashimoto (The University of Tokyo, Japan)
Topics of the Conference
Posters are invited on the following topics:
- Grid Integration of Centralised and Decentralised Storage Devices
- Large-Scale Renewable Generation
- Renewable Power Forecasting
- Market and Business Models
- Grid Operation
- Regulatory Issues
- Successful Demonstrations
- Energy Management
- Generation and Load Management
- Solar and Wind Energy Integration
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Island Grids and Micro-Grids
- Transmission and Distribution
Posters will be presented in poster sessions.
The poster abstract, in English, should include:
- Full title, author’s full name, affiliation, address, phone/fax/e-mail, name and affiliation of co-authors, topic, a brief summary including the purpose, methods, approach, results and conclusions of the presented work.
- The abstract should fit on ONE standard A4 sheet. In addition, authors may submit one additional explanatory page to facilitate the reviewer’s assessment.
- Selected posters will be uploaded on the conference website and proceedings.
Each accepted abstract will be scheduled for 2-minute summary presentation at the conference and a Poster Award will be given for the best poster submission.
Upon invitation, a poster paper can be expanded into full papers for publication in the peer reviewed International Journal of Distributed Energy Resources, www.der-journal.org. Please note that your manuscript will be printed only if the fee is settled with the journal.
- August 29 (Fri), 2014:
July 31, 2014
- Deadline for submission of abstract
- By October 6 (Mon), 2014:
By the end of September 8, 2014
- Authors to receive an e-mail with the result of the evaluation
- October 24 (Fri), 2014:
September 25, 2014
- Deadline for submission of poster data
With the acceptance of your poster you are automatically registered for the conference. It is NOT possible to cancel once accepted.
Thank you for your abstract submissions.