Upcoming event: Smart Community Summit 2019
May 14, 2019
NEDO is hosting the Smart Community Summit 2019 at the SMBC Hall with the Japan Smart Community Alliance (JSCA) on June 4.
Under the theme of “Smart community technologies’ contribution to optimal use of infrastructure”, the 2019 conference will introduce various efforts to bolster disaster resilience with smart community technologies. The conference will also bring together leading experts from Japan and abroad to share their thoughts through lectures on the latest trends of DC that have come back into the limelight along with the development of conversion technology.
It will be a valuable opportunity to learn about the state-of-the-art technologies in one day as well as to obtain the latest information on the development of smart cities and communities worldwide. Please join us at the Smart Community Summit 2019. The registration and the program details will be available on the below website.
- Date and Time : June 4, 2019 9:30-15:00 (Registration starts at 9:00)
- Venue : SMBC Hall (3F Rising Square, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation East Tower)
- Registration Fee: Free (Prior registration is required)
- Organizer: National Research and Development Agency New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- Co-Organizer: Japan Smart Community Alliance (JSCA)
- Supporter: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) (tentative)
Session 1: Against natural disasters - Strengthening disaster resilience
Session 2: The era of DC begins – Pursuit of DC/AC best mix
- Simultaneous interpretation (Japanese-English) will be provided.
- Please note the presentation content is subject to change without notice.
Please register from the below website.
If you have any inquiries, contact our Smart Community Summit Japan 2019 Secretariat.