成果報告書詳細
管理番号20090000000256
タイトル*平成20年度中間年報 バイオマス等未活用エネルギー実証試験 バイオマス等未活用エネルギー実証試験 ロータリーエンジンを適用した木質バイオマスガス化発電システムの実証試験事業
公開日2009/8/21
報告書年度2008 - 2008
委託先名株式会社明電舎
プロジェクト番号P02057
部署名新エネルギー技術開発部 バイオマスグループ
和文要約以下本編抜粋:1.共同研究の内容及び成果等(1)はじめに バイオマス、雪氷等の未利用エネルギーについては、エネルギー・環境問題への対策の一環として、その大幅な導入が期待されている。特にバイオマスについては国レベルでの導入目標値として、2010年において原油換算で101万klという数字が掲げられている。
英文要約Title:The Field Test Wood-biomass Gasification Co-generation System with Rotary Engine (FY2007-FY2009)FY2008 Annual Report
We sorted out the basic data of the system by conducting biomass gas analyses, a carbon balance calculation of the byproducts such as charcoal, wood acid and tar in the gasification process, emission gases analyses of the Gasifier Oven and the Rotary Engine Generator Equipment, and nondestructive tests in order to investigate the degradation degree of the pipes and the gas holders. Moreover, we calculated the efficiency of the Rotary Engine Generator Equipment based on the data above. 1)Understanding of the Gasification Condition Based on the Results of the Biomass Gas Analyses.We could see that the calorific value buoyed between 7.7 and 8.4 MJ/m3N. The amount of the emission gas was about 80 m3N/h, which was lower than we expected. We will optimize the control factors to control the gas amount by other evaluation tests to improve the performance. 2)Understanding of the Gasification Condition by the Carbon Balance Calculation.We analyzed the amount of total carbon, followed by a carbon balance calculation in order to make clear the distribution rate of the original carbon into wood gas, charcoal, wood acid and tar. The result showed that the carbon amount in wood gas was less than that of our expectation. Meanwhile the carbon amount in wood acid was more than our expectation. We will examine the reason why the carbon amount in wood acid was more, in order to find out the factor to make the carbon amount in wood gas greater. 3)Evaluations of the Rotary Engine Generator.We could see that the Rotary Engine Generator outputted electricity as good as the rated voltage, 36kW with sufficient wood gas supply. The electric generation efficiency was 23.4%, the thermal efficiency was 47.9% and the total efficiency was 71.3%. However, those results should be considered just as referred values because the amount of heat of the wood gas were not measured simultaneously. 4)Understanding the environmental load by measuring exhaust gases.The values of NOx, SOx and dust were low enough at the results of the exhaust gas measurements from the Gasifier Oven and the Rotary Engine. That shows that the system had no influence on the surrounding environment. 5)Understanding the degradation condition of the equipment by nondestructive tests.The results of the nondestructive test showed that the Gas Pipes and the Gas Holders had no damage by corrosion and hydrogen embrittlement by oxide gases.
ダウンロード成果報告書データベース(ユーザ登録必須)から、ダウンロードしてください。

▲トップに戻る